Jun 26, 2011

Safari dress


I don't know about you but I am in love with LSD (little safari dresses, in case you were thinking something else :). Unfortunately, I only have one in black and one in gold colors, and I would love to find something in animal print or maybe something in green or orange. My little dresses are true safari dresses because I have taken them on all my recent and no so recent travels. I can dress them up or down with heels or flats, depending on the occasion which makes it very convenient for travels.

Dress - Karen Millen
Shoes - Antonio Melani
Purse - cigar box turned clutch (from an art show)
Scarf - Collection 18
Watch - Coach
Earrings - Coins turned earrings from my mommy




 
 
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

Andrea said...

wonderful outfit! love dress and shoes1

Iliana said...

I like that is not "the typical dress Zafari" and above all that is glossy, the shoes are great. Forest cute indeed be super fresh breathing air there

Haze said...

I love your outfit! so perfect and that bag is a nice touch. Thanks for your comment. I would love it if we could follow each other.

xxo
http://www.iamheizl.blogspot.com/

Amira said...

WOW!
Fantastic flats!

Ioana Liliana said...

Lovely dress, and great accessories! Safari is such an inspirational theme :)


♥
Fashezine

Unknown said...

Your dress is lovely! You look so glam.

Sarah
x

www.almostdelightful.com

joana said...

SO CUTE!!!

Ramona said...

Teodora, You look gorgeous in your safari dress. It's so fabulous and You have accessorized it so wonderful!
♥
xoxo Ra

cweb said...

DITTO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

A az kakvo da kaja.Obi4am safari roklja i iskam s mojata ljobov na safari v Afrika.

Flaviana Boni said...

nice look dear, love red+tiger!

Check out my new outfit post!
MY BLOG: DRESS UP FOR ARMAGEDDON dressupfor.blogspot.com

Londyn said...

Your blog is fabulous! Yes! I would love to follow :)

Londyn said...

Oh no! I am trying to follow but can't find the option! Usually it's at the top of the page.. but not with your site.. Am I just missing it? Either way I'll put you on my mainpage blogroll. Visit again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...