Sep 13, 2011

Weekend Outfit


This past weekend we celebrated Nadia's birthday. For the occasion, I wore this beautiful "embellished t-shirt dress", although  I refuse to use the word t-shirt. It somehow makes it harder to justify spending money on anything that includes t-shirt in the name. With that said, I love it because it is the perfect day to evening dress. Also, I can already picture it with some color tights for the cooler weather. My hubby loves it too - just look at his grinning face on the last pic. Right, honey?

xoxo, Teodora

Dress - A/X, Shoes - Jessica Simpson, Jewelry - Banana Republic, Coach, Talbots
 
 
 

16 comments:

Clara Turbay said...

I like your outfit. please visit my blog and share some comments.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

I V Y said...

that dress looks so good on you :)

xo zebra and meerkat

Amira said...

Adore the red details, hunny!

thefashionguitar said...

Love your red bracelet!

XO Charlotte
www.thefashionguitar.com

BEAUTYEDITER.COM – Beauty Blog said...

your dress is so divine, that red shoes is so stunning looks good on you

Ramona said...

It's hard to call it T-shirt dress,because it's to chic. I love how you added splash of red using accessories.You beautiful Teodora! your husbund can be very proud to have so beautiful wife.
♥
xoxo Ra

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

You look gorgeous! No wonder your hubby's a happy man :) xoxo

t said...

Nice outfit! The red pops!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh my how i love your dress!!!! especially the texture and print, gorgeous on you!!!!

xx
Erika
http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Lovely dress, I also like the red accessories. Beautiful outfit.

Andrea said...

hey dear..sorry for the late reply..my dress is polyester :)


i love yours it´s wonderful :)

and i added you to my blogroll ;)

Fashion Without Guilt said...

Thank you so much for your kinds comments. AND you look like a RUNWAY MODEL, LOVING THE PRINT.

Unknown said...

nice outfit! I have the same shoes!


http://freakyfriday-sabrina.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL :)

Valerie said...

Great pictures! Love that dress. :) xx

forshoeswefall.blogspot.com

Iliana said...

I love the red accents, I love this combination black, white and red. It seems like a fun day

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...