Sep 20, 2010

Gallery | My Style: Teodora Weber | accessatlanta.com


Hello Dear Fashionistas,

I know you all have a great style so I encourage you to do it even if it just for fun. AJC has a wonderful section called "My Style". It showcases Atlanta's variety of cultures and style. Every week, this section will feature a style profile on one of Atlanta's chic residents. I had the pleasure to work with a talented and professional photographer, Alison Church with Alison Church Photography. Please check my profile as well as the instructions how to participate yourself.



Gallery | My Style: Teodora Weber | accessatlanta.com


Do you make a style statement? Send photos!
If you are a metro Atlanta resident with a unique and admired sense of fashion, now's the time to show off a bit. Send us three (3) photos of yourself in various apparel and photos of any accessories or visual statements you make. Outfits can be casual, work or for special events. (A combination of them would be great.) E-mail the photos to Suzanne van Atten at svanatten@ajc.com with the words "My Style" in the subject line and please include your name, city and daytime phone number where you can be contacted.


Our staff will review these photos, and an AJC reporter may contact you regarding an interview and photo shoot. Please do not send more than three (3) photos.


Don't forget to include:
• your name and city
• a daytime phone number where you can be reached
• the words "My Style" in the subject line


• E-mail no more than three (3) photos to svanatten@ajc.com.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...