Nov 30, 2010

Arizona Skies


I love visiting Arizona - I love to see my American family (parents in law), the most beautiful sunsets, and the best temperatures around at this time of the year. You can see from far that I am not your "average" cowgirl with bright red cowboy hat and boots. My friend Melissa coined the term "Bulgarian cowgirl". The photos are from near Tortilla Flat, AZ known for beautiful "mountain" landscapes and for a bar with dollar bills covered walls and saddles for bar seats.







In these pictures, red straw hat from the "Lost Dutchman" Park in Arizona,  Guess Marciano jeans, DIZI red leather boots from Bulgaria, and Costa Blanca Ruched-Sleeve Military Jacket purchased from Fab'rik.


1 comment:

Melissa H said...

That looks like a place that I would love to be.... Saddles, boots, and cowgirl hat.... My kind of girl...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...