Apr 26, 2011

The Sartorialist


Last night I had the great pleasure to meet Scott Schuman, the creative force behind The Sartorialist. Scott was a guest speaker at the Savannah College of Arts and Design. His speech was both inspiring and informative. There many points I would like to share with you from his lecture but there are a couple of them that really stuck with me - that is branding yourself and being self-aware. Both points deal with finding what you are best at (or not), what comes natural to you (or not), what you are all about (or not) and use that to brand and differentiate yourself. As probably many of you, I am still in search of what I do best.

Did you have to go through that process and find yourself? What did you do? How did you do it?

xoxo,

Teodora




My photos with Scott did not turn out but here is what I wore:

Shirt: ZARA, Pants - BlankNYC , Scarf - Collectioneighteen, Glasses - Armani, Shoes - Audrey Brooke, Clutch - Kate Landry



4 comments:

Style.DoJour said...

I really like your outfit, the cargo pants look great on you!

STYLE'N said...

how fun you got to meet Scott! And love your outfit..casual yet chic!

Savannah said...

You look so great! How awesome to meet him!

K A T H L E E N said...

great look! that jacket rocks xxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...