Who would have known that shopping soiree on wheels could be so much fun? The experience with Chic Boutique Tour, owned and operated by the lovely Rosalynn Wilson, is not your average shopping experience. In the span of five hours, we had the pleasure to visit five of the best Atlanta boutiques and stores, enjoy a variety of noshes and cocktails, socialize and network, watch a movie, take a break between shopping locations, and make new friends.
Here is why you should experience the Chic Boutique Tour for yourself:
- It addresses the needs of ladies of all shapes, tastes, sizes, level of addiction (spend a whole check vs a portion of it), fetish (shoes vs garments)
- You literally get pampered - you get to relax during a lavish executive bus ride around Atlanta, enjoy a movie and a great food and drink service by the gorgeous male staff of Chic Boutique Tour.
- You get to shop at a 20% discount in all of the participating boutiques
- A number of giveaways will keep you on your toes through the whole trip. Some of the fashionistas on our tour will indulge in a one-hour message from Message Envy, a free Shop Your Closet service from A Clothes Encounter, a free pedicure from Pampered Nail and Body Spa...
- We also had a professional stylist, the talented Kaira Akita with A Clothes Encounter, give us advice on the latest trends and styles.
- Shop at some of the best boutiques in Atlanta - the names speak of themselves - Off Broadway Shoes, Coposhi, Merino, Fab'rik, Plush Boutique, Wine Shoe.
The Tour ended with a wine tasting session at the Wine Shoe store. I had the pleasure to visit this store a couple of months ago and was excited to go back and replenish my wine supply. This time, I chose a red wine - Italo Cescon Pinot Nero Veneto.
I can't wait for the next tour and I hope it coincides with my mom's visit to the US.
|Pampered Nail and Body Spa|
Here are some items that caught my eye. I purchased a great pair of military inspired booties to be seen in my next post.
|High Lace up Boots at Off Broadway Shoes|
|Furry Boots at Off Broadway Shoes|
|Military Inspired Cardigan at Coposhi|
|Kaira Akita, Patty Davis, Rosalynn Wilson (the owner of Chic Boutique)|
|The fabulous E. Maxine with In a Fabulous World|