Jun 8, 2011

Something Borrowed


Nope, I am not talking about the movie with Kate Hudson. I am talking about the hat I am wearing in these photos and I have borrowed from my husband. He received it as a present for his B'Day from friends of ours last year and I wanted it right then. However, I gave him the chance to wear it. I waited....and waited....and now it is mine.

I hope you are having a great week so far,

xoxo,

Teodora

Jeans - Armani Exchange
Shoes - Jessica Simpson
Vest - bebe
Fedora Hat - Goorin Bros.
Bracelets - Charming Charlie

 
 

11 comments:

Amira said...

Wonderful jeans and hat! Love your outfit!

Inge said...

very very nice outfit! great hat! :)

Explendid said...

I love all the outffits with a hat!

kisses

Iliana said...

I love jeans ... here people do not use hats, it's a shame because I love them but I have not the first that is either: (

Charleston said...

fierce

www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Hi lovely,
you have done well to wait!
It's so cuteee!!
You know,I have a lot of hats but I miss that!
Maybe I could borrow that fabulous hat from you!:))What do you think?;)
Have a great weekend
See you soon
Xoxo
Mary
fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

love your jeans..you look amazing!

great header!!

Sick by Trend said...

gorgeous hat and outfit! :D great pics!

xx

Have a nice weekend! :)

www.sickbytrend.com

Ioana Liliana said...

Jeans do go with anything! And the hat looks good on you :)


Fashezine

Lola Vee Vintage said...

lovely outfit ♥

www.anticsofthemoon-blog.com

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

Damn that outfit is smokin! And nobody would ever know if you were having a bad hair day under that hat ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...