Dec 29, 2011

Christmas at the Webers


The happiest moments in life for me are undeniably spent with the family. Fortunately, I have two wonderful families - my Bulgarian family and my American family. Every year, I spent either Thanksgiving or Christmas with my American family in Arizona. Here are some of our annual traditions:

1) Mexican food. Mexican food in Georgia is just not as good as in Arizona. I have never had Mexican food in Europe. I wonder how it is.

Image from ifood.tv but mine looked pretty much the same
2) Bowling. The Webers in Arizona are pretty much professionals. I was able to hold my ground for one game - the remaining three games were total embarrassment. And I thought I looked kind of cool bowling but the picture below proves me wrong!



 3) We watched Sherlock Holmes second year in a row. I have to say Robert Downey Jr. is in his element and I loved the second movie as well. Hopefully, part III is out by year end 2012 :)

 4) In-N-Out Burger. Although not a tradition yet, I think this burger joint should be on our annual holiday agenda!

And here is my Christmas Day outfit:

Dress: Express
Cardigan - Leftonhouston
Shoes - Kelly and Katie from DSW
Jewelry- Charming Charlie
Belt - Armani Exchange
Sunglasses - Kate Spade




7 comments:

Melissa H said...

I believe that this is one of my favorite posts that you have shared.... And you looked absolutely beautiful in your Christmas Day outfit...

Unknown said...

I'm following you back!! however I can't see you on my GFC list, can u please try again? Thanks

Valeria said...

Thanks for comment and for following!!! Very happy to follow back yours...happy new year!!!! xoxo from rome

www.rockandfrock.com

doit said...

thank you! wonderful blog! i follow you.

Andrea said...

i love these pictures..so lovely and you look beautiful as always :)

thank you so much for all your sweet comments and i wish you all the best for 2012! have a great night dear! <3

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

How wonderful! You look lovely and thank so much for sharing your lovely American family with us!

Happy New Year! xoxo

cweb said...

Love you too from one of the Nuts!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...