May 15, 2011

A great end of the week


I am finally realizing that weekends should be "me" time (not work time). I had a great time with my hubby at Callaway Gardens. On Saturday, I got my weekly inspiration and motivation from the Toastmasters conference at the Gardens. If you have never heard of Toastmasters, you should check it out - one of the best decisions in my life.

xoxo, Teodora

Top - Express
Jeans - Michael Kors from Marshals
Belt- White House Black Market
Necklace - Charming Charlie
Shoes - Jessica Simpson








8 comments:

Kat Tanita (With Love From Kat) said...

super cute outfit :) love that purse!

Siena in Style said...

hi sweetie!
thank you for your comment in my blog, im following you now
kiss from prague
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

Vale ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vale ♥ said...

Hi Teodora, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, I am so glad you like it ! Your pics are so nice and you and your hubby make the perfect and cutest couple !
I am following you, it would make me so happy if you followed too =)
Kisses Kisses

http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com

Larissa said...

the look is so pretty! love the necklace, following yo sweetie!
xo

http://amordedior.blogspot.com

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Red really suits you. Love that bag! x hivenn

joana said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Ramona said...

You absolutely rock! So pretty, feminine and sensual! Pop of colour in this white look is brilliant!
♥
xoxo Ra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...